Yummy side dish !! This brilliant Honey Butter Skillet Corn had the perfect blend of salty and sweet!! Definitely a keeper !!
WHAT YOU NEED :
– Butter: 2 small spoons
– Lemon juice: A tsp.
– Canned sweet corn: 3 cups (boiiled corn cones is also fine)
– Salt: 1 small spoon
– Pepper powder: 1 small spoon
– Honey: 1 small spoon
HOW TO MAKE IT :
- T begin with, the boiled corn kernels should be removed from the corn cob or ready-made sweet corn cans. And please place them in a bowl.
- Next, make sure to wash the sweet corn kernels well with water.
- in a deep-bottomed skillet over a fire, put honey and butter until it gets hot.
- You’ll want to add the sweet corn kernels to the butter skillet.
- Immediately add salt and pepper to the butter and corn mixture and stir well for 2 minutes over medium heat.
- You can then add a little water to the pan and reduce the heat on the fire.
- Okay now, cover the pan with a suitable lid and let the mixture cook until the corn is soft and dry, it takes around 3 minutes.
- Once done, you may want to add the remaining salt and lemon juice to the butter and corn and mix well.
- Finally, put the sweet corn kernels in a dish suitable for serving, then serve & ENJOY !!