Homemade pasta salad! A classic pasta salad that is made of tender macaroni tossed in colorful vegetables and creamy dressing.
The simple, tasty, comfort food that we all crave! And when cooled, it gives it a special treat on a humid summer day.
One of that stuff, like a wonderful macaroni salad, I did not always enjoy. Since I previously walked by pasta and potato salads, I enjoyed it but didn’t especially like it.
I also realized that these are summertime essentials.
The macaroni salad recipe is a pleasant and flexible side dish that makes a fantastic addition to every cookout or picnics.
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED:
• 16 oz.Of Elbow Macaroni.
• 1/2 Red Onion.
• A medium Green-Bell Pepper.
• A medium Red-Bell Pepper.
• 1/4 C.Of fresh Parsley.
• A medium Carrot.
• 3/4 C.Of Mayonnaise.
• 1 Tbsp.Of Spicy Mustard.
• Salt, to taste
• Black Pepper, to taste
• Step 1 – According to box instructions, cook the macaroni al dente, drain, and clean.
• Step 2 – Transfer to a wide bowl and let cool.
• Step 3 – Chop red onion, green and red bell peppers, fresh parsley, and dice the medium carrot while macaroni is cooking and cool, set aside for later.
• Step 4 – Add the prepared veggies to the cooked macaroni, then add the mayonnaise, spicy mustard, sea salt, and black pepper.
• Step 5 – Mix together, and chill in the fridge for 2 hours. Serve at room temperature or cold.
This edition is my top pick! It comprises a savory mix of fresh, tasty ingredients, a pleasant, soothing taste, and a peppery, spicy taste.
Combined, all of the products contribute to a harmonious mix of wonderful taste. It has a good probability of being a favorite for you too!